JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   ~*~May Roll Call~*~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2647316-may-roll-call.html)

Jessimaaka May 1st, 2013 05:40 AM

~*~May Roll Call~*~

Sign in here to let us know you are around!!!

Name:
Due Date:
Any plans for May?
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month?

LadybugBanana May 1st, 2013 05:54 AM

Re: ~*~May Roll Call~*~

Name: Melissa
Due Date: Originally Dec 7, now due Dec 16 with c-section on 6th or 7th
Any plans for May? Nothing exciting!
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? Not yet, too early for us due to previous losses

prayingforbaby13 May 1st, 2013 06:02 AM

Name: Heama
Due Date: Dec 12
Any plans for May? Graduation with Masters on 5/11, hubby's b-day 5/17
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? Nope.. scared to due to previous loss.

Averysmama1101 May 1st, 2013 06:30 AM

Name: Kaley
Due Date: 12.14.13
Plans for May: Nothing really planned.
Will you do anything to get ready for baby this month? Probably not... We won't start buying anything until about 16 weeks

Kelizah May 1st, 2013 06:33 AM

Name: Katie
Due Date: Dec. 1
Any plans for May? Disney World!.. i won't be going on any rides :( but should still have a lot of fun with my nieces.
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? probably not, I don't think I'll actually buy anything until we know the gender.

Jodimarie May 1st, 2013 06:46 AM

Name: Jodi
Due Date: 12/27
Any plans for May? My first ultrasound on may 10th! Super nervous!
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? possibly by the end of the month If everything goes well I will slowly start buying a couple things :rolleyes:

.nicole.michele. May 1st, 2013 08:51 AM

Name: Nicole
Due Date: Dec 2nd
Any plans for May? well yesterday dh and i bought a mini van, our anniversary is on the 26th along with the beginning of my 2nd trimester on the 27th whoo hoo .... my oldest dd bday is the 23rd and im looking forward to a beautiful mothers day brush with my family on the 12th!!!! lots to do in may lol
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? not yet .. we have gotten a few things but wont start again till after summer so i can get baby warmer clothes and stuff ...

SweetiePeas May 1st, 2013 08:57 AM

Name:Amy
Due Date: Dec 17
Any plans for May? Just normal stuff with the kids school and help make final plans for SIL baby shower
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? Not really, the most we have done is bought a mini van which we were going to get before vacation anyway:)

cupcakeboo81 May 1st, 2013 09:02 AM

Name: Beth
Due Date: December 24th
Any plans for May? Having a garage sale May 16-18 (eek) and celebrating 7 years of marriage on the 27th
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? Not yet, it's our first and it's so early I don't want to risk it yet. By June I think we'll be more comfortable starting to buy things and get ready.

Nicole1481 May 1st, 2013 09:20 AM

Name: Nicole
Due Date: 12/26
Any plans for May? Unpack, head to Az @ the end of the month & take the kids to the lake.
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? Nope :)

Leogirl May 1st, 2013 09:28 AM

Name:Holly
Due Date:12/28
Any plans for May?Not really
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? No. It's too early for us.

CherryLimeade May 1st, 2013 10:39 AM

Name: Danialle

Due Date: December 12

Any plans for May?: We're spending most of Saturday at my mother's big company picnic, which should be fun. We're also moving this week and I'm so excited to have more space to live in! My birthday is the 25th. My brother will be coming home after being medically discharged from bootcamp. And my first appointment is the 21st.

Will you do anything to get ready for baby this month?: Well, moving is part of that, you could say. I'm also going to try to move my son into his own room for the first time. I'm hoping we can have him comfortable with it before the new baby arrives.

DavidandJaidonsmomma May 1st, 2013 10:48 AM

Name: Bree
Due Date: 12/31
Any plans for May? My Mom turns 50 this month.
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? I doubt it...too early

Dani0821Walton May 1st, 2013 11:19 AM

Name: Dani
Due date: December 23/24th
Plans for May? Ending our homeschooling year and resting :)
Will we do anything to get ready for our baby this month? Probably not. We're still in shock.

blakesgirl09 May 1st, 2013 11:32 AM

Name: Angie
Due date: December 8th, C-Section on Dec. 2nd
Plans for May? Finals and the end of the school year!!
Will we do anything to get ready for our baby this month? We bought a doppler and we are looking forward to being able to use it in the coming weeks!

bundle2baby May 1st, 2013 11:34 AM

Name: Jan

Due Date: December 21

Any plans for May? Busy! Wrapping up the end of the school year for my daughter with several projects/events, celebrate Mother's Day, first prenatal appt, beginning of summer vacay yaaay!

Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? First prenatal appt, changing out furniture, getting rid of stuff we no longer need to make room for the new.

ChicaChels May 1st, 2013 12:33 PM

Name: Chelsea
Due Date: 12/4
Any fun plans for May? I graduate from nursing school on 5/17. My daughter's dance recital is Mother's Day weekend (im not sure that is "fun" :lol: ) and my little boy turns 2 tomorrow :wub:
Will you do anything for the baby this month? Doubtful. I have my first prenatal 5/25, but eh that's boring :lol:

Miss-Melissa-Sue May 1st, 2013 01:40 PM

Name: Melissa
Due Date: Dec 4
Any plans for May? DD's preschool graduation
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? No we will wait until we know the gender

*Leah* May 1st, 2013 01:46 PM

Name: Leah
Due Date: Dec 24th
Any plans for May? Going for Mexican with friends on Cinco De Mayo...I'm hosting Memorial Day Picnic...where we'll announce to family
Will you do anything to get ready for your baby this month? nope. I am planning Mallory's new big girl room though :) - I prob won't do much of anything until we know everything is okay and what the gender is.

kara74 May 1st, 2013 05:35 PM

Name - Kara
Due date - 12/21
Any plans for May - not yet
Will you do anything to get ready for baby this month? - no, probably not until much later in the pregnancy. I will have my first OB appt in May and most likely first u/s.