JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Mommy Monday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2659163-mommy-monday.html)

Xtapolapocet June 17th, 2013 04:15 AM

Mommy Monday!

Since we were all about Dad's yesterday for Daddy Day....let's dub this Mommy Monday! What are you ladies doing on this fabulous Monday? Any plans or just back to the grind? :)

mal91011 June 17th, 2013 05:51 AM

Re: Mommy Monday!

Just a 10 hour work day. :(

minalyn June 17th, 2013 08:27 AM

Back To The Grind Lol. ReadyFor LunchAnd A Nap!

Hoping4bby June 17th, 2013 01:00 PM

Just at home taking care of the baby...doing laundry giving him a bath..the usual! It's really nice outside so I think we will go for a walk later on!

nursingmama June 17th, 2013 04:15 PM

at home today, we are actually celebrating father's day because I worked all day yesterday

Xtapolapocet June 18th, 2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursingmama (Post 27455247)
at home today, we are actually celebrating father's day because I worked all day yesterday

Awww!! I hope you guys have a wonderful day together. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoping4bby (Post 27454698)
Just at home taking care of the baby...doing laundry giving him a bath..the usual! It's really nice outside so I think we will go for a walk later on!

We had a lot of nasty weather and I was unable to go outside to do a lot. We live near water and the mosquitos are rampant right now. I was bit twice on the forehead and my eyes and T-zone area is swelled up like 'The Beast' in Beauty in the Beast. Now my eyes are all distorted and it is all itchy....I hate mosquitos and they hate me. I don't want the LO bit, so we're staying inside with the AC for now. He'll get a lot of outside time when we go on vacation for the first time with him for the 4th. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by minalyn (Post 27453705)
Back To The Grind Lol. ReadyFor LunchAnd A Nap!

Yeah, that always sucks! A nap is always nice, especially when you lose so much sleep because of the LO. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by mal91011 (Post 27453255)
Just a 10 hour work day. :(

:( :hug:

kbpeanut June 18th, 2013 08:19 AM

We had a super fun day yesterday. Me and Bax spent the day at the Safari Park! We usually only go for a couple hours but yesterday was the baby gorillas 2nd birthday, so we went for the "party". The volunteers made a bunch of fun enrichment for the gorillas, so we went to watch them explore it at 9am! (I am a volunteer there so this is like my work). I ran into some friends so we hung out most of the day there! We came home mid day to change into shorts and then went back for the afternoon for more fun and cheetah run!