JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone Else's Stomach More Like a Bottomless Pit? Lol (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2659292-anyone-elses-stomach-more-like-bottomless-pit-lol.html)

MommyPenguin4 June 17th, 2013 11:10 AM

Anyone Else's Stomach More Like a Bottomless Pit? Lol

I know around this time they say you're supposed to be eating smaller meals because baby is taking up a lot of room but ummmm... not for me!!!

I have been eating non stop lately and am not satisfied with a small meal like I used to be! >_<

For example, I'm just going to be honest and tell you ladies that for breakfast this morning I had my normal bowl of cereal but then didn't feel full so... I had FOUR pieces of toast loaded up with butter and jelly! Omg..... I'm so not going to stay under my weight gain goal lol

Anyone else feeling the opposite and eating so much more than they have at any other time in their pregnancy?!

Kelllilee June 17th, 2013 11:16 AM

Re: Anyone Else's Stomach More Like a Bottomless Pit? Lol

I'm hungry and WANT to eat ALL THE TIME, but then once I start I get full immediately.

mirdeemrlvs June 17th, 2013 11:25 AM

Nope. I don't know if it's the weather change or not, but I don't want to eat. I start to get hungry right before bed, but that is it. I also feel nauseous today so that doesn't help!

Anchored June 17th, 2013 11:31 AM

I WISH I could eat more!! Lol

Everything looks good and I want to eat but if I eat even a little too much I spend the next hour or more not being able to breathe

MommyPenguin4 June 17th, 2013 11:38 AM

Dangit... it's probably because I'm still carrying pretty low >_< MOVE UP BABY GIRL!!! Momma needs to eat less! LOL!

The only time she's up high is when I'm sitting up with my legs crossed so she has no where else to go but up lol

mamalamb June 17th, 2013 11:41 AM

Yes!! I am carrying really high and I am still always hungry!!!! I really wish I wasn't lol

mom2K&G June 17th, 2013 11:42 AM

YES! I am literally stuffing my face right now with a sub from subway and a diet coke! LOL

Honestlymonique June 17th, 2013 11:49 AM

Im eating a lot even the husband commented on it. im even eating stuff that i usually wouldnt try. now talking about food got me wanting a salad from zaxbys

MommyPenguin4 June 17th, 2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honestlymonique (Post 27454438)
Im eating a lot even the husband commented on it. im even eating stuff that i usually wouldnt try. now talking about food got me wanting a salad from zaxbys

Mmmmmm salad.... I've been craving Olive Garden's house salad! I could probably eat that whole bowl to myself and still have room for a few breadsticks LOL!

Anchored June 17th, 2013 12:16 PM

Lol I wish mine would drop already so I can eat normally!!

yvee80 June 17th, 2013 12:42 PM

My stomach is low but I'm like Momma2chase can't eat too much because then its extra hard to breathe!

Dandelion June 17th, 2013 12:47 PM

I eat a ton too and it's not always healthy rabbit food either. Oh well, I eat what tastes good. :P

MommyPenguin4 June 17th, 2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dandelion (Post 27454659)
I eat a ton too and it's not always healthy rabbit food either. Oh well, I eat what tastes good. :P

Yes I stopped caring what I eat now... bad I know *hangs head in shame* but I just don't care anymore! My sweet tooth is off the charts lately and now if I crave something I eat it where as before I would try to find a healthy substitute. Boooooooooo

Pbear31 June 17th, 2013 01:52 PM

I am eating like a horse as well...and my weight gain shows it :(

I have a bowl of cereal as a "snack" before bed. It's ridiculous!

MommyPenguin4 June 17th, 2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pbear31 (Post 27454877)
I am eating like a horse as well...and my weight gain shows it :(

I have a bowl of cereal as a "snack" before bed. It's ridiculous!

LOL!!! Omg me too! :D Cereal is always my go to when I need a "snack"

DeletedUser12345 June 17th, 2013 02:33 PM

oh man.. hearing all that at once almost makes me want to explode for you!! I really dont eat as much as I want to anymore because I just cant. It sounds good and I want to eat it all.. but then once I get really full and stop.. I feel like 30 min to an hour later Im ready to eat again.

BeachMum June 17th, 2013 05:15 PM

I wish. I have no appetite and the heartburn makes it worse because I just don't want to eat :(

kjm June 17th, 2013 06:44 PM

I'm starving 24/7 ugh

lam June 17th, 2013 07:18 PM

I can't eat very much. :( appetite is waaaay down.

Ruthysb June 18th, 2013 04:26 AM

Me! Nothing seems to slow me down; no heart burn, no feeling super full . . . wth?