JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Add me to the club... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2038-2013-playroom/2665240-add-me-to-club.html)

MrsHoot July 12th, 2013 08:10 AM

Add me to the club...

of peeing a little bit when you sneeze! It's happened to me twice the past couple of weeks. I guess I should be doing more kegels!!

jamieshalon2 July 12th, 2013 08:17 AM

Re: Add me to the club...

Oh yes I am in that club too. Not very pretty either since my OB has now told me that I am no longer allowed to wear a panty liner. :( I guess I should bring an extra set of pants/undies with me to work just in case.

Dolly Lama July 12th, 2013 09:49 AM

Uhhh...welcome? :D
I've been in this club for a while - it sucks! Hang in there - we only have a couple more months to leak!

MrsHoot July 12th, 2013 12:06 PM

Lol Jamie-- why no more panty liners??

jamieshalon2 July 12th, 2013 12:18 PM

since becoming pregnant I have had 2 yeast infections, BV, and 2 UTI's. My doctor says that if I try to air out more I may not have as many problems. She seems to be right so far too. I gave up the silky, lacy undies for plain old cotton ones, nixed the liners and go commando at night. Since I started I haven't had anymore irritation at all where as I was experiencing it every day. I guess "she" really did need some air time, lol. ;)

gRod July 12th, 2013 12:21 PM

Oh, Welcome...I am the President of this darn club. After the first, I was never the same. I guess that is what a 10 pounder will do to you. Most recent: Yesterday I got stuck in traffic...I had to pee and was able to hold it in until I got home. Open the front door and sneeze. And there went the flood gates. My three year old tells me "Thats ok momma, we all have accidents!" :/

ILoveStorm2011 July 12th, 2013 12:51 PM

I did it the other day and my bladder was like empty. I didnt have to pee before I sneezed and even afterwards I sat still for a second because I honestly had no desire to go and was upset that it happened on an empty bladder!

Iluvmybabies* July 12th, 2013 01:34 PM

Welcome I have been part of that club for years lol

cooper1414 July 12th, 2013 03:36 PM

Yep, I am a member too. LOL

FishermansWife4 July 12th, 2013 04:10 PM

I'm a member and BTW I read somewhere doing too many kegals can weaken vag muscles.

MrsHoot July 12th, 2013 05:59 PM

Jamie- that's interesting that it's helping! I had read in my Bradley method book that he recommended going commando whenever possible. Something about it helping the muscles and the skin.

drewbears July 16th, 2013 08:45 AM

Sorry that made me giggle.

Knock on wood, I still am good with the sneezing, no pee comes out.