JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Makeup! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-2014-playroom/2688649-monday-makeup.html)

Orangebrittainy October 28th, 2013 03:57 AM

Monday Makeup!

How often Do you wear makeup?
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag)
How long does it take you to do your make-up?

sareymac October 28th, 2013 04:13 AM

Re: Monday Makeup!

How often Do you wear makeup? Mon-Fri for work and if we go somewhere nice on the weekend usually.

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) A sandwich bag. I only wear mascara/eyeliner and gloss sometimes concealer.

How long does it take you to do your make-up? 6 mins lol yes, 6.

Aynber October 28th, 2013 04:29 AM

How often Do you wear makeup? Twice a year?
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) Quart
How long does it take you to do your make-up? About 5-10 minutes

Christikb October 28th, 2013 05:01 AM

I wear makeup pretty much everyday although nothing heavy.
All of my makeup would probably fit in a quart sized bag.
It takes me about 5 minutes to do my makeup.

MommytoZoeAlyssa October 28th, 2013 05:58 AM

How often Do you wear makeup? On work days and if i go anywhere on the weekends

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) gallon bag

How long does it take you to do your make-up? 10-12 mins

FDwife&mama October 28th, 2013 06:41 AM

How often Do you wear makeup? monday-friday; and on the weekends if im going out
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) quart size
How long does it take you to do your make-up? 10ish min.

sgh October 28th, 2013 06:59 AM

How often Do you wear makeup? Pretty much every morning now. Dont want to scare the kiddos at 7 am, lol
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) Probably a brown paper bag. Like lunch bag.
How long does it take you to do your make-up? 2 minutes, absolute tops. Unless im getting all fancy for a party or something then maybe 5-7 minutes.

HeatherJ October 28th, 2013 08:43 AM

How often Do you wear makeup? Monday-Friday (and if I go out Saturday and Sunday)
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) Grocery Bag (I have a lot of "stuff" I just don't use it every day
How long does it take you to do your make-up? 5-10 minutes

mamaleddie October 28th, 2013 12:24 PM

How often Do you wear makeup? monday-friday; and on the weekends if im going out
If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) gallon size, lol. I don't wear alot, I just love having it!
How long does it take you to do your make-up? 10ish min in the car usually the parking lot of my job!
I heart lancome!

Julie321 October 28th, 2013 01:24 PM

How often Do you wear makeup?: When I am leaving the house- unless I'm being super lazy. So most days.

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? Quart likely.

How long does it take you to do your make-up?: Depends. If I'm in a rush I'll just do liner and mascara. Like 2 mins. If I have more time, I can spend 15 mins.

jennmommyoftwobeauties October 30th, 2013 01:42 AM

How often Do you wear makeup? I think I wear makeup like once in a blue moon. So little that I have no idea how often I do. I am lucky if I do a couple of times a year.

If you put all the make up you own in a bag what is the smallest bag it would fit in? (Sandwich, quart, gallon, grocery bag, small trash bag, or large trash bag) I would have to say trash bag because I use eyeliner, mascara, and occasionally eyeshadow.

How long does it take you to do your make-up? Anywhere from 2-5 minutes. Depends on what I am putting on. If just mascara and eyeliner then 2 mins, but if other stuff it takes me between 2-5 minutes.