JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Well Im on Pelvic Rest (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-2014-playroom/2713916-well-im-pelvic-rest.html)

MadMay March 25th, 2014 02:45 PM

Well Im on Pelvic Rest

:C This is no fun. I called my doctor last night letting her know that I was very dizzy and I was having strange arm pain and numbness. She said to go to the ER for possible ectopic pregnancy. So I went they took my blood and they couldnt find evidence of bleeding so thats good. They said it could still be an ectopic but its to early for them to see where the pregnancy is. I was told to be on pelvic rest and see my obgyn this week but she is on vacation I dont think she is coming back until next week.

Im pretty sure it isnt an ectopic. I think I just got dehydrated. Better to be safe than sorry. I have to get my hcg tested tomorrow to compare to lasts nights which was 539 so its consistently more than doubling which could be a sign of molar pregnancy. Hcg levels have been 3week 5Days 41, 4weeks 110, 4weeks 3days 539.

So incase it is ectopic Im not aloud to exercise, lift things up, or have sex. This is going to be a fun two weeks.

MomTo3LittleBoys March 25th, 2014 03:00 PM

Re: Well Im on Pelvic Rest

Ugh thats no fun! Your numbers dont see to high to me. Mine were even higher and we have one healthy jelly bean. Hope you feel better!

Kengskow March 25th, 2014 03:23 PM

Oh yuck! But better to be safe and than sorry. I hope you feel good and everything turns out well!

EvaJane67 March 25th, 2014 03:29 PM

That's definitely no fun! I had a horrible bout of dizziness last week, and it took a whole day to feel better. I definitely had needed to drink more water and eat more often. Hopefully you'll feel better soon!

michelleH March 25th, 2014 03:59 PM

Can't someone else in the practice see you?

MadMay March 25th, 2014 04:38 PM

There is only one doctor and one nurse. I have a nurse appt on wednesday but its not a check up or anything just intake. There are only two other practices in town one almost killed me and the other botched a surgery causing me to have a cornual ectopic so I dont want to go to anyone else. If I get concerned I will go to the er again. I have full confidence in my doctor and I know she will get me in asap when she gets back.

nursingmama March 25th, 2014 05:19 PM

oh no :( prayers that everything is fine and you just got a little dehydrated!

MommyOf22014 March 25th, 2014 07:37 PM

Your first doubling time is 33.7 hours, and second is 31.4 hours. Normal is 31-72 hours. Your right on time. HCG level is fine where your at. But I hope everything turns out fine.

Lucy S. March 25th, 2014 11:11 PM

I agree with Sarah! My HCG has been high and doubling quickly but everything I have read show molar SO much higher HCG and 31 hour doubling rate is fine! Please be careful and watch yourself closely mama!!! Thinking of you!!

THE angry uterus March 26th, 2014 09:01 AM

:o Hope everything is okay! I was on pelvic rest for the weekened before my ultrasound while I was having some spotting. I had a migraine too at the time so it wasn't too big of an issue! LOL

WaitinginNJ March 26th, 2014 09:09 AM

I hope everything turns out fine! good luck!

KellJoO March 26th, 2014 09:26 AM

Hope you are feeling better, that does not sound fun at all! Best wishes