JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Worrying... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-2014-playroom/2719659-worrying.html)

Hope2Be13 May 8th, 2014 06:34 PM

Worrying...

My first ultrasound is on Monday. I am so nervous that something will be wrong. I'm trying to be positive, but I just don't feel pregnant. I hardly have any symptoms besides being tired. This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what to expect. I'm not bleeding and I'm not in pain, but I'm worried that there won't be a baby in there! I know it sounds crazy, but I'm so nervous!

Candy_Ann May 8th, 2014 06:46 PM

Re: Worrying...

I'm with you girl. This is my third pregnancy and I'm scared that something will be wrong. I felt this way with all my babies and have two healthy amazing kids. I think it's normal to have worrys and stress. Try to stay calm, enjoy the weekend and be ready for a amazing experience on Monday.

HeartHelloKitty May 8th, 2014 06:59 PM

I will be sending good thoughts your way!

socialworkmom2be May 8th, 2014 08:08 PM

I've had the same fears, and all I could think was id go in and hear bad news because I don't really "feel" pregnant. But when I went in I got see that beautiful beating heart today and I felt so much better.

Blue_Jar_Mama May 8th, 2014 08:25 PM

I felt the same way and this is my FIFTH baby! This pregnancy is just SO different. I hardly feel pregnant and I forget a lot of the time that I even am. I just knew there would be nothing there. Try to be positive. I have almost no symptoms other than RLP and if I get hungry I feel sick, but if I keep eating all day I never feel sick. Baby was fine in there.

Hope2Be13 May 8th, 2014 09:27 PM

Thank you ladies! You make me feel so much better :)

blessdmommy May 9th, 2014 06:41 AM

I'm pregnant with my 4th baby, and I'm nervous too! I feel crazy tired and sick, unable to sleep...and other days, it's like I forget I'm pregnant.

I won't have an ultrasound until I'm 13 weeks! :(

5blessings May 9th, 2014 07:23 AM

I didn't feel sick at all with my first. It was a perfect, super easy pregnancy. And she is a perfectly easy going kid (well, adult now since she's 18). Maybe you'll luck out, too! ;)

3turtles May 9th, 2014 10:31 AM

3rd baby here and I feel the same! its totally normal x

sara121773 May 9th, 2014 01:03 PM

I'm on my third baby and fourth pregnancy and I feel the same way. I go Tuesday for an ultrasound and I'm worried there won't be a baby there.

purp1988 May 9th, 2014 01:39 PM

We will all get through our ultrasounds together :-)

chrysalis1 May 9th, 2014 02:10 PM

Lurking from june buuuuut I felt this exact way in the beginning... my first ultrasound was at 7 weeks 5 days and I just *knew* that something would be wrong... I had even researched all of the possible things that could be wrong... my heart was beating out of my chest at the first sonogram appointment ... But there was nothing wrong! And there is still a baby in there today lol. I think its normal to worry especially when its your first time!

Hope2Be13 May 9th, 2014 08:32 PM

Thank you ladies for the encouraging words!