View Single Post
May 12th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I need to remember to bring the tea to work with me, but otherwise I started the raspberry leaf this week, too. I figured, it won't start anything unless my body is really ready, and anytime after next Wednesday the OB is fine with so I figured it couldn't hurt. I have thought about the EPO, too, and will maybe ask my OB when I see him next Wednesday. We will see....

Mothers Day was busy. We spent time with DH's family. I was actually feeling pretty icky most of the day. We did all of the weekend's chores and errands on Saturday so I was pretty wiped out by the time Sunday arrived. I just wanted to sit in a corner and sleep, but instead got plenty of the famous "how much longer" and "how are you feeling" questions. I honestly don't remember being so ready to be done with either of my first two until much closer to my due date.

My shower is this weekend. It should be interesting. I am kind of having mixed feelings about it, but am assured that it will be great. My next OB appt. is next wednesday, then one more two week appointment before things start weekly at the beginning of June. It's getting close!!

How was your Mother's Day? Did you get to do anything special?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.