View Single Post
May 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Thanks girls! I'm so excited!! Imagine all the disney scrapping I'll have to do, hehe. Hopefully I can get a little caught up before we go (and maybe that will help the time pass more quickly!)

I can't find what I want to make the autograph books so I think I'm just going to get these - 22 pages should be enough, right? I want a 6x8 size so I might have to get one that only would have 18 pages... so that would be fine? You can fit more than one autograph per page I'd assume.
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/br...+Album+-+4+x+6

This will be my 5th time going but I haven't been in over 11 years - and now I'm taking MY kids, crazy!

I have told Caden and he gets excited and wants to go see Mickey RIGHT NOW! hehe. I DVR'ed a bunch of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shows so he is excited about that.

I can't wait! I already have most of the trip planned but that was a must - the restaurants book up super quick and we weren't even able to get into everything we wanted.

We're also doing the Mickey's not so scary halloween party which I'm really excited about. I already got a costume for Parker but now I need to figure out something for Caden (we're not used to warm weather halloween, so this is though for me!).

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart