View Single Post
May 15th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think there's a chance I might be pregnant. I know I'm only 6DPO which would mean implantation was probably just now happening but something is happening in my body!!! I woke up kinda blah this morning which has now turned into a low grade fever (hasn't reached 100 yet), dizziness, backache, minor cramps, and serious exhaustion even though I got over 12 hours of sleep last night. To the point where even the thought of getting up and taking a shower makes me want to cry. I'm not sick because other than a little stuffy nose nothing is bother me or hurting. Several of my friends have said that feeling like they had the flu was their first sign even before they got a positive test. Right now I just want to go get in bed and sleep until the a.m. but I can't. I'm taking my mom out for her late mother's day dinner tonight. While I'm sure she'd understand , she's going through a lot with my grandmother right now and she needs it.

--and yes I did test today pointless I know but I just couldn't resist the temptation!!!!!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC