View Single Post
May 16th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Veteran
welcome!!

i shop at Michaels and AC Moore. i use this tab square things to stick my stuff to the pages. i used a glue runner before and didn't like it. i like the squares b/c they stick REALLY well and u can cut them if need be.

i absolutely LOVE my cricut and i don't know how i scrapbooked without it all these years (DH bought it for me for my birthday last summer). i plan to go back and redo some pages that need a little Cricut work ;-) if you can afford to get one, a cricut is a nice investment, i think.

Dylan loves school and anything to do with learning (counting, reading & math). This spring he started another season of soccer, as well as playing Tee Ball for the first time. He new favorite toys are Transformers & WWE Wrestling figurines. He loves to color and be artistic. He's currently finishing Kindergarten.

Delaney has eczema due to allergies. She's Egg-Free, Wheat/Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free & Citrus Fruits-Free. She's lefty and the rest of us in the house are righty. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Pinocchio, Princess Snow White, Aurora, Belle & Care Bears. We're currently working on potty training, but it's not going well......