View Single Post
May 17th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&K'sMama View Post
Carrie's using her walker pretty well, and all the things she "lost", presumably to the seizures) are back. She's playing pat-a-cake again and "counting" her fingers and she even picked up a new habit recently... she's picking her nose. Friday night we went to dinner with Chris' friends and carrie was "digging" with one finger in EACH nostril... I'm going to have to take a picture of it and scrap it... blackmail for her dating years

and kate is teething... not fussy yet, but she's chewing on EVERYTHING

Can't find the paper that says when Carrie got her first teeth I was going to use it for the double page layout... I HATE moves. The more we get "settled" the more things we find are missing
Meant to comment on this last night, but was pretty exhausted when I was on.

YEAH!!!! So glad to here about Carrie's progress!!! I hope Kate is an easy teether for you and doesn't do too much fussing. I hate not being able to find things!! I am trying to find DD's bubble stuff from last year so that I can snag one of her small bubble wands for the "real" challenge. Guess if I can't find it, I will have to post pics of the LO without it and then add it when we go to buy more bubble solution.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!