View Single Post
May 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Lol, sorry I had to laugh at the "Guess how big Lisa's Belly is" game! I hope my sister doesn't pull any of that type stuff with mine! I think she has mine scheduled for next weekend. We are supposed to be going to her house for a "Memorial Picnic". It's the only weekend left that we don't have something scheduled, so I think that must be it. My DH's work actually threw him a baby shower a few weeks ago (I might have mentioned this earlier). We got the same stuff you described - a TON of clothing from 0-3 months. Most of it has tags so what we don't use, I'll probably try to exchange for some bigger things. It will be interesting to see if anyone even looks at my registry for my shower.

Sorry about the situation with the SILs. That would have really ticked me off too.

Are you getting to that "uncomfortable" stage yet? It's getting to where there is no comfortable position anymore for me. Sleeping has been rough. I can't imagine another 6 weeks of this! Not that it has been "bad", just imagining it getting "worse".