View Single Post
May 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL, yeah I am not a huge fan of games in the first place, so that one was one that I really had to grin and bear. And some of the guesses were just so horribly off. Oh well.

Definately getting to that uncomfortable stage of things. Sleeping is in fact rough - when I can sleep that is. The other night I couldn't fall asleep until after 3am. Last night I would have thought that I was tired from the previous nights lack of sleep, but is was still close to 2:30 before I was finally out. (But I am also guessing me watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy had something to do with that too, it was a tad intense.) And then today all of a sudden out of nowhere I have this burst of energy. Who knows where it is coming from, but I will take it and am trying to get some things done.

This whole blood pressure thing is a little sketchy. My BP has been slowly rising 5-10 points at each appointment since the February. With larger jumps in the last 2 appointments. The nurse this last time didn't even want to tell me what it was. I can see where I have some of the symptoms of Pre-E, but there are others that I don't have at all. My feet are swelling like crazy, but my hands and face are only swelling a little. I have a headache and it has been constant, but it's not horrible like they are telling me to watch for. I guess we will just see what happens in the next few weeks and go from there. I was supposed to have one more two-week appointment, but the doc wants to see me in a week so I am starting weekly appointments now.

If anything happens, I will definately text you. There is something that is causing this strange nesting urge that I have today for sure, but I can't say it's because I'm going to go into labor.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.