View Single Post
May 21st, 2010, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here too! Tuesday is my due date! Just playing the waiting game now! My parents are flying in late tonight and I will see them tomorrow morning. I can't believe that it's time already. I remember trying to plan what to do with my mom a few months ago thinking we had all the time in the world! lol

DH is having some anxiety about the home birth. He is showing it via cleaning! I actually kind of like it, because he isn't stressing me out and our house looks fabulous! hehe I know he will still be a great labor coach and at the end of it, he will have loved the experience. Plus our midwives are great! They are all about NCB, but also have a good grip on reality and aren't anti-doctors... so I really trust them to make the right decision in case of emergency. But aren't Med-Wives either, if ya know what I mean. I think the perfect balance for DH and I.

So... I guess any time I can come post my birth story!! Eeek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
Other than that things are great. We are preparing to transfer to Ca and I cant wait!
Oh I am jealous you get to move to Cali! I live in Seattle now, but I grew up and up until just a few years ago lived in So Cal! Are you originally from there? Or just a new place to live?

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!