View Single Post
May 21st, 2010, 06:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I guess one good thing about having these contradictory intuitions is that either way, I'm right LOL. I really think it is more false hope than anything. The contractions haven't been as strong or regular as they were yesterday. Maybe I was just "squeezing her into position" as my midwife would say.

Oh it would be so nice to give birth while the in-laws are away! They are so nosey and intrusive LOL I want to have her here for a day or two before they bombard us. That's terrible isn't it?

I think I'm going to force DH into DTD tonight AND giving me a foot massage and maybe a late night snack of jalapenos. Although my aunt swears by going out to buy some sort of necessary baby item. Apparently she went into labor with her oldest while picking out a diaper pail, and then her second son she had just gotten home from buying bottles or something of that nature and her water broke

Just joshin, I know she'll come when she is ready

Bethany, I didn't realize how close we are in due dates! It will be interesting to see who's LO arrives first. Maybe they will be on the same day!

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!