View Single Post
May 24th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you girls!!! I'm so so happy and things are doing great at home. Kate came 3 days before her due date, how kind of her to not make me wait and get anxious! She came in a big hurry, too... another very fast labor once I hit active labor. Almost had her in the car. It was a little scary at the end because I was laboring at home and she hadn't moved much so when we did get to the hospital I told them they had to put the doppler on me right away, and there was her heart beating away. Once I heard it I relaxed and just pushed her right out!

We're home already and figuring things out pretty well... my milk just came in, and she's got a good latch. Just had a home visit from a nurse and she's looking great!

This is amazing. It's so amazing having her here. And she looks SO MUCH like Devin, everyone says so. The same round face, the same nose, chin. It's wonderful, really, even if it's kind of sad.... in a way it's like seeing what he would have been like. And to me that's not so sad right now, it's kind of a relief to finally know.

Off to take a shower while she sleeps!!

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~