View Single Post
May 26th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess i will post mine....

I was about 3 weeks pregnant when i found out, wasn't really ready for a baby it took me about a week to get used to the idea of haveing a baby again. Around 4 week i had woken up with no syptoms didn't really think much of it, may 3 all morning i was haveing really bad cramps along with some brown spotting i thought i was normal, but the brown just kept comeing so i took a shower and went to bed. I woke may 4 to blood everywhere i was home alone so i called my doctor first and she just told me to stay home and see what happens and if it got worse to come in.. It was like my body just gave out on me, i was weak i stayed in bed most of the day, on may 5 i think had to be the worst thing i ever went through in my hole life, the bleeding was worse i decided to take a nap at 5 woke up at 6 and that was it, i really thought i was going to die the cramps where out of this world and back pain omg.. I remember getting up and almost fell over cause of the loss of blood (would be my guess). The worst mother day gift ever.