View Single Post
May 27th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel hopefull about this pregnancy. What I'm really scared of is the future. Some things I've read say that lupus tends to stay mild if it starts mild but I don't know how true that is. I don't want to miss out on raising my children and spending time with my husband when we are older. I hope that talking with the rheumatologist will help me feel more hopefull but I'm afraid they will tell me the worst possible outcome since many doctors are afraid of lawsuits.

I'm waiting on the results of my C3 and C4 (I think is what its called) to determine whether my lupus is in an active or inactive state. My kidney blood work looked good but I have to do a 24 hour urine to make sure my kidneys are okay. I should know all these results by Monday I hope.

They weird thing is that I feel fine. I can say I've ever had a flare. There have been nights where I feel achy like I'm getting the flu and I wake up fine, but the pain is so minor I've never even brought it up to a doctor. I've been tired for a couple years but not to the point where I can't work or have a normal life. I just sleep more than most people. I feel fine but the doctors are telling me I'm sick, it just doesn't make sense.