View Single Post
May 31st, 2010, 04:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Yay!! I am so excited to do this

Hi! I'm Robyn & I will be 28 in just over a month. I have been married to my DH for 8 years. We have 1 furbaby, Ameira, and our pride & joy, our 2 boys. Anson Brock was born April 14, 2002, & Ryden York was born April 13, 2004. Yep, they are 1 day shy of being 2 years apart!! And no, we didn't plan that!! Ry was 6 weeks early & had some heart issues when he was born, resulting in a NICU stay. We are still facing "possible" heart surgery in the future, but he is a very healthy 6 year old!! This is why we call him our miracle baby.

Anson is our "all-star", because he excels in all & any sports. His favorite is hockey, and this year he made a AAA hockey team (like, an elite team). He played house league in town until March, then his AAA team started & are still playing. They have gone to 2 tournaments & won bronze both times!! He also plays baseball & swims.

My DH is Garth, he is 36 (yep, 9 years older than me). He works for the Town of Tisdale, although right now he is on disability for a back injury. He just started a rehab program today & will do that for 8 weeks, then he may be able to go back to work. Otherwise, he will need to find a less labor intensive job.

I love to scrap & started back in HS, when I would make collages from pictures of friends & words cut out from magazines, then I'd frame them. I'm also in a Stampin' Up splurge group that meets every month. It's a LOT of fun & once a year, I get to pick out $200 worth of scrapping goodies!!

Besides scrapping, I also love to golf, camp/go to the lake & work in our yard. I also just started a home business, called Beyond Top. I sell handmade crocheted hats, tutus & hair clippies. It has been so much more successful that I thought it would be & it keeps me VERY busy!! Right now, I'm trying to decide on a career & I think I have decided on accounting. So hopefully this fall, I will be taking a course online!

That was very long winded, but oh well!! That's just me I guess!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!