Fat--31g, 11%
Grains--7
Fruits--3
Veggies--2
Meat--5
Dairy--4
Points--n/a
Other--n/a

Exercise--Training With Tonya Beginners Cardio Workout, 19 minutes, avg. HR 134, 16 in zone, 103 calories, 45% fat; Stretch, 20 minutes

Thoughts & Feelings--Did you know that when you get burned and get your heart rate up the burns throb. Yeah, I found that out the hard way. I'll probably use a band for my weight workout so I'm not gripping anything, but I will workout. Anyway, as for the workout, it was fun to follow myself. I cue terribly late, but the class I was teaching in this one, that was a must. It was a senior center and if I cued too soon, or linked too much together, they were lost. And I'm not sure what happened to the other half of the video. I know I taught a full class, but I guess either it didn't all record or the guy who uploaded that one for me didn't upload it all. I don't know. It wasn't one I had control of editing. That was about 5 years ago, and someone from the senior center recorded it so that they could do the workouts at the center during different times because not all of their members could be there during class times. There are a couple of other things that they recorded on my facebook page and therefore in this challenge, so I'll apologize to anyone who tries them and can't stand the videography. At least the form is correct and I mirror my cueing.
Masters in Exercise Science Starting August 2012 at the University of South Florida

Last edited by TrainingWithTonya; June 2nd, 2010 at 04:50 AM.