View Single Post
June 1st, 2010, 02:39 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AmandaEE
My dream left me so emotional that I called DH as he was on his way to work and balled my eyes out!

In my dream, I found this baby girl left in a car seat in some building by her caretakers. They left her in this building to act as some type of shelter/security/safety for her while they were out partying. Clearly, they made some effort, but the point was that they really didn't care about the baby. I picked her up and she was dirty and had a wet diaper. I thought no one is here to claim her, how do I adopt her? She was about 6 months old and bald with a few stray hairs on top of her head, that were red. DH has red hair so I thought oh, she will even look like him! I found some woman who was helping me with the "legal" process and I just remember trying to come up with some excuse to keep her with me right then. I even said, how about I'll watch her while they (her caretakers) are out partying. There was such a connection with this child, I didn't want to let her go. I had this overwhelming sense of motherhood. I've been ttc for 8 years and this is a feeling I only get to have in dreams. It was just so special and I clung to it. When I woke up, I was so emotional. It felt so real and I didn't want to let it go...