View Single Post
June 3rd, 2010, 08:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
We have our crop chat and I always find it nice to be able to just talk with you ladies and see how everyone is doing in their non-scrappy related life - and our old chit chat thread (which has long since died) was awesome when it was moving so... chat ladies!!

What is everyone up to this weekend? Any big plans for the month? Tell me about it all - the interesting, the mundane, whatever!

I'm still without my laptop, so sorry to not be around. I get maybe 5min during the day and then when the boys go to bed, but I hate to be down here all night (already been on over an hour taking care of emails and such, ugh!) but last time I checked the status on my repair it was done and awaiting final inspection and then shipment, so I think I should have it back early next week, yay!

Otherwise not much going on - the boys are both doing great though the "terrible 3s" are def in full swing - luckily Caden is so cute . Parker is as sweet as ever This weekend Iím hoping to get some things taken care of around the house and errands, then focus on scrapping!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart