View Single Post
June 5th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry I have been such an awful host lately. I have been going through a bit of a rough time regarding grief from losses and fear of losing another one. I have found it really hard coming on JM. I've not been able to let myself think even for a second that things were going to work out this time because I believed things would be OK with Daisy and when I lost her I was just devastated. Even passing the 12 week point didn't give me encouragement because I was 11w 6d when I lost her.

I had my 12 week scan on thursday. I was absolutely terrified, I felt sure I was going to be told things had gone wrong. I had to go on my own because we've ALL been sick with a really grotty cold this week. I was called in half an hour late because the u/s tech was taking her sweet time eating an orange

Anyway, when I was called in I was so scared but the baby was absolutely perfect, it was just incredible I have been through this several times but it NEVER becomes any less of a miracle to see the little baby waving and moving on the screen.

He/she kept grabbing at his/her feet the whole time! It was SO cute and so funny, like, "I will work out what these things are for one day!"

They kept all the best pictures but I got three to keep

Introducing little Sam or Keeley (probably!):

I am just bowled over with love for this little baby and the relief is absolutely indescribable. I finally feel like I'm bringing home a baby for Christmas x x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *