View Single Post
June 7th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I look like a Leper (sp??) For father's day I decided to do a service as a gift rather than buy a present because we have 3 father's day gifts and 4 birthday gifts to come up with this month... so my daddy has 18 acres of land and he spend so much time mowing the back and taking care of the horses and everything, after his job, he's got very little time to do the typical grooming that most of us do to our homes. So I cut back 18 trees (some of the branches as thick as Carrie's arm) and these parasitic things that have taken over his front porch

Apparently I didn't see the poison oak.

In 6th grade I got some on my face and didnt' realize. I itched so I scratched it all night long half concious and woke up looking like 2 face from Batman. Ever since I'm most suseptible (sp??) on my face... I'm friggin covered! It's on my eye lids, in my ears, around my nostrils, jawline, hands, elbows... yea this is fun!! Now I'm afraid to touch Kate cause I really don't want to give it to the girls.

Then I turned around and stepped on a rusty nail... and of course it sunk in pretty deep into my foot. FUN! (I am of course way behind on my tetanus vax)

With the foot pain and itchy-ness I had to cut my trip to see my family short... and so I'm home now using clear calymine lotion... when it dries it peels up so with the rash and the peeling lotion it looks like my skin is peeling off in chunks... let me tell you I'm super attractive right now!!!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."