View Single Post
June 8th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
I had a hard time with protein as well, and eventually found Boost nutrition shakes. I drink the chocolate ones, and if you get the high protein kind they have 15g of protein in each little bottle. They have other flavors as well, and help give you vitamins/minerals that you need. I always keep one in my purse just in case I need a quick snack when I'm on the go.

Thank you SO much for that tip! With drinks I seem to be able to handle anything as long as its not TOO thick, but that sounds like something I could handle. I've been taking up so much of my time trying to figure out ways to increase my protein without getting sick, and this sounds great. Thank you so much!

I guess I will heat up the pepperoni... though I read a lot about the having to heat up lunch meats and such, I really wonder HOW high the risk is for listeria because I've never had a doctor tell me to avoid it and neither have any of my prego friends(and I cant ever find any statistics or anything like that). I guess maybe they just don't say anything because you are pretty much at risk for contamination from SOMETHING with just about everything you eat. In fact. I had a bag of fresh express salad mix that I ate and then a week after its expiration date the store called me to tell me that it was recalled!! I was like...well too late now I already ate it! No more fresh express for me!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/