View Single Post
June 9th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
RJ - How much do you charge for your cards? I was hoping to get into card making a little more and just sell them locally. I'm not very good at all this computer stuff, so am not too confident about selling them online.

Alycia - BIG HUGS!!!! That has to hurt so bad!!! Closest I have got to a poison oak rash is breaking out in a rash because I was allergic to either the cheap laundry detergent I bought, the cheap dryer sheets I bought, or the lotion I got for Christmas. I doubt an allergic rash is anywhere near comparable to a poison oak rash. And to step on a nail to top it off. I hope that the rash starts going away soon and that your wound heals quickly.

Robyn - I just got the stamp set Very Punny off of ebay the other day. Should be here within the next week or so.

Jen - Have a GREAT time at your girls weekend!!!

Carrie - So happy you got your laptop back!!

I am still pregnant......watch baby will decide to come the week of the crop! This baby REALLY needs to make his appearance as I am spending an awful lot of time on ebay and buying way too much stuff. Started my buying spree on the 23rd of May and have bought: some punch strips and punch art books, lots of stamping supplies, a lot of over 1500 sheets of 8 1/2 by 11 cardstock, some embossing powder, some fibers, and 8 SU stamp sets. Can't say I did too shabby though. All of that has come to a total of $147.01. I am working on 2 more cards right now - my mom's birthday card and a card for one of my former ballet dancers who has a recital coming up the end of June. Thinking about trying to make the date night card (on the splitcoaststampers site) for an anniversary card for DH. Other than that, there's not much else going on here.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!