View Single Post
June 12th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Kelley !

Congrats on your baby girl ! (I love you Avatar pic!)

Your childrens' names are so cute !! I love the name Kate as a mn !

Do you have any middle names picked out for Grace ?[/b]
Thanks!

Well I like, Dakota..Mallory..Isabelle/a so far for middle names. Still not sure!
[/b]
I love Grace Dakota ! All 3 of those names are really nice !! Good luck deciding ! I'm sure we will be able to help you make a final decision !

Quote:
Hey Britanie!!

My names Ellise, I'm 19 and from Halifax, Nova Scotia!! I dont have any children yet and I'm not yet trying to concieve but I really love this board!! I love baby names and the people here are all great!! Nice to meet you and Congrats on being the Co-Host of this board!! [/b]
Hi Ellise ! ( love your name, btw !)
A fellow Canadian, eh ? Cool !
I really love names , and before I was pregnant I was a member on a lot of baby name message boards on the net .
Thank you so much for the warm welcome !!
[/b]
Awww. Thanks Britanie! I love your name too, it's a really unique spelling. Your daughter Nevaeh is absolutely GORGEOUS btw!! And I love her name, you say it Nuh-vay-ah, right?
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>