View Single Post
June 11th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I used to post here but haven't been here in a while. I had the twins April 5th and they've definitely kept me busy! The bigger issue, however, is that I feel like there are only certain things I can post here because you never know who's reading it and my ex-MIL keeps threatening to take me back to court. Regardless, she is footing the bills for my ex's attorney so if she can't take me back to court she's on him to find a reason to do so. I don't care as long as my kids stay safe but it does get draining. It's a really long, and not pleasant, story.

My question is pretty general. I'd like to get a piece of mother's jewelry. Like birthstones, names, etc. of all my kids. We have DSS 39% of the time, the rest he's with his mom and, for better or worse, she is his mother. Would you include DSS or DSD in jewelry like that?

On the one hand I feel, of course, he's my DSS. But on the other hand I know it would make me uncomfortable if my ex was remarried and his wife put my children on something like that (assuming my ex and his wife would know my kids). What would you do and why?