View Single Post
June 11th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm Chelsea [22] married to Sam [25] and a very, very proud momma to my little IUI miracle Brylie Ann. Brylie because I wanted to name her either Rylee or Carsyn and Sam was dead set on Bailey - so we came up with Brylie (a lot of people ask how we came up with Brylie)

I am from Omaha, NE (Which is HUGE) and now living in Small town Iowa [500 people in my town] all because one drunken night at college I met some small town farm boy

I have PCOS and am currently getting acupuncture to try to help conception, because I am still breastfeeding [with NO desire to stop anytime soon] and my RE won't treat us again until I wean. I would like to not have to wean Bry at 12/13m but if I am not pregnant by Oct, I will wean her and do an IUI in Dec/Jan (Selfish, I know)

I'm currently in the process of becoming a Bradley instructor as well as a Lactation Consultant...DH is a farmer - farms 900 acres of corn/soy beans/hay with his dad and together they raise 700 head of cattle. We have 2 horses [Cash & victor] and 3 dogs [kodi, chloe & ellie] and own our humble little acreage

sam and i are celebrating our 2 year married anniversary on June 21

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth