View Single Post
June 16th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ever since Brylie was born, my heart has ached for another child. I loved pregnancy more than I can express, and I can't wait to experience labor and birth again!

I am in my second 2ww since Brylie's birth, my first 2ww was in May and resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Here's to hoping for a March miracle

I am officially 5dpo now and I had a huge dip in my temp today, but I believe it's too early for an implant dip. Let's see what it does the next few days or so I guess! I have been a lot more lax this cycle than last. I called my Midwife (Heather) today and she and I decided not to get a Progesterone check. She said if I get a + home pregnancy test though to come in THAT DAY and get a quantitive hcG and progesterone check. We agreed it's best if I'm not sitting here stressing about a phone call while there is hopefully a healthy baby trying to implant. I totally trust Heather, and she talks things over with me. We actually spoke last night and I was going to go in today but she changed her mind, she doesn't want me stressing. Though the orders are in so if I change my mind and have to know, I can just go to the lab. I love her. Seriously, LOVE.

So anyway, it is going to be a long 7 days but totally doable. Sam and I are planning on going out of town Saturday or Sunday for 3-4 days, which will REALLY help pass the time. I have also been going to jazzercise and doing other things to keep me busy. I haven't been tempted to POAS once! Amazingly (for those of you that know me, I generally start peeing on things at 2-3dpo! )

226013 Ovulation Charts

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Last edited by ChicaChels; August 22nd, 2011 at 09:22 AM.