View Single Post
June 16th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Sorry for bugging you ladies with all these questions, but Edward is going to be starting Kindergarten this fall and next year I have to send my letter of intent to the state board of education and I want to be 100% prepared for this. Especially since I'll be in having another baby come November, I want to at least have enough organization for him, should I end up in another c-section and have to be in the hospital for 3 or more days.

I just received my AOP catalog. I have already asked about the Horizon's curriculum, more specifically, the Teacher's Guide. As I was looking through the catalog, I found myself leaning more towards the LIFEPAC curriculum for 1-12 Grades, but Horizon's for Preschool to Kindergarten. I don't want these to be the main sources of curriculum for the boys and the new baby when the younger two are old enough for this. Plus, they may have different learning streaks from Edward as a whole.

So my questions are the following:

Does anyone have experience with Horizon's?
Do you like the curriculum? Why or why not?
Does anyone have experience with LIFEPAC?
Did you like the curriculum? Why or why not?
What other sources of curriculum are there?
Do they have catalogues I can view as well?
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!