View Single Post
June 18th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey!! How are things going for you? It has been a bit of a crazy week here for me. You know about Noelle (I'll post the whole birth story in a bit), we also had out internet down for the week as we switched providers, DD's 6th grade graduation and the last day of school. This whole first week has been a bit of a blur for sure.

We are doing well. There was a bit of a concern that Noelle has lost too much weight at her 4 day check up - she was down from her birth weight of 6lb 8oz, to about 5lb 12 oz. But them my milk arrived and she managed to gain 4 oz in 4 days, so her pediatrician was happy about that. She is a pretty good sleeper, but every day is a little different at this point. Yesterday she was sleeping for about an hour and a half at a time and then waking to eat. Today she is sleeping for about 2.5 hours, waking to eat, staying awake for a bit then wanting to be nursed back to sleep. She has consistently been a great sleeper at night so I am very thankful for that.

I've had a few rough days here and there. My BP was pretty normal int he hospital, but crept back up a bit before they dischaged me, so I have also had additonal appointments to monitor that. It seems to be creeping back down again, much like it crept up.

You are getting close now, how are you feeling? It is amazing to know that just about everyone in the DDC is almost to the end, and there are so many little ones that are already here.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.