View Single Post
June 18th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well! Hopefully, that BP will stay down for you. Sounds like you have been really busy! Did everything work out ok with the graduation? My niece is still nervous that I am going to end up going into labor on her day. She has this big graduation party planned for next weekend and she really wants me there. Plus if I go into labor then my mom (her grandmom) and dad will not be there either. I'm hoping I go soon so it's not a problem.

I'm feeling pretty good. I have a lot of Braxton Hicks - basically all the time, so I don't even really pay attention to the contractions anymore. Some are worse than others, but I never have detected a pattern or anything. My doctors haven't been doing cervical checks either, so no idea if I'm dialating or not. I wonder if they will check me this week? I have an NST on Monday and appointment on Tuesday. I wouldn't complain if she decided to come this Sunday. We did decide on a name. We're naming her Akadia. It's a very different name, but DH fell in love with it and I'm ok with something "unique".

Can't wait to read your birth story!