View Single Post
June 21st, 2010, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would be interested in a swap. Maybe that is the kick in the pants that I need to get back down to my desk.

I have been living in chaos land the past few weeks. We went and picked up my 3 step kids and it took a bit of time to adjust to doubling the family again, then last Monday DH felt his back pop, fell to the floor and got to ride in an ambluance to the ER -- all due to a herniated disk. Tuesday was his bday! It was spent back at the urgent care on base and all drugged up. Then he had all of last week off trying to recover some from this injury. It's been taking a lot out of me; playing nurse and having him here all week. I am happy he is back at work but afraid he is pushing himself too hard. He cant sit in a chair for more then about 20 minutes and he has a desk job right now. Cars have been bothering him if longer then 10 mins and tonight he has to drive for over 2.5 hours!! He says it will be fine, but I am worried and concerned about it. When I tried to talk to him about it he snapped at me and then hung up the phone. Now I am just pissed at him.

Anyways,n sorry for my little rant... I was just trying to say that its been crazy here and I would love to get back to scrapping.