Topic: Hello
View Single Post
June 27th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby, but am rejoicing with you on your new pregnancy! I gave birth to my sleeping angel, Joey, on 4.4.09 at 40w2d gestation. We think he died because of a tight nuchal cord, though he also had a 2 vessel cord and an omphalocele.

I also have a living 6yr old son, Jamie, and just gave birth to my rainbow baby, a daughter: Felicity! on 6.9.10.

Felicity's pregnancy was anxiety ridden and the only reason I made it through was because I stayed so busy I wasn't focusing on my anxiety. We induced at 39w and though the induction was long because my body wasn't ready, we are so glad we did it because it was getting tougher to be pregnant by the day at that point.

Anyway, best of luck to you for a happy, healthy pregnancy...keep us updated on how you are doing! We can relate to what you are going through.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010