View Single Post
June 29th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Super Mommy
Well today my BF finally said something to his mom, which made me so happy! She is constantly questioning everything we do and today she was making a huge fuss because we wanted to take the baby to the grocery store with us (just like every normal parent does) but she wanted us to leave the baby with her! He just looked at her and flat out told her that she is our child and that we will do what we want with her, when we want! What a moment of joy!!

Just on a little side note too, I think she realized that her BIG mouth is starting to irritate me! My poor baby has been constipated for a few days and when I said I was going to run to the store to get some glycerin suppositories, she made a comment about how the baby just has us 'wrapped around her little finger'... Uh what?! The poor thing hadn't pooped in 3 days and I was trying to make her feel better! If that means she's got us wrapped around her finger then I'm afraid to see what happens when she's older and we let her have something she wants! Anyway, I rolled my eyes at her and just snickered and shook my head...she shut right up and hasn't said anything like that since.
(edited to add: she is actually the one who ended up going and buying the suppositories!) haha now who's wrapped around her tiny little week old finger!!

Last edited by RuPaul-O-Saurus; June 29th, 2010 at 12:57 AM.