View Single Post
June 29th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
sorry Carrie. i forgot again

my intro, not to much to tell but here it goes

i am Tamara, my middle name is Lynn as you may have guessed. I am 29 and a SAHM to 3 wonderful little boys. all my boys have 2 middle names except Ryland hs was 3. never suggest a name to a woman who has just givin birth I have been married to my wonderful Husband Richard for 8 years. We live in Calgary and have been here almost 8 years, all of our family is back in Manitoba.

I have 2 brothers Kyle who is 2.5 years younger then me and Brad who is my half brother and a almost 3 years older them me. I didn't know about him until i was 13, and met him for the first time oddly enough the weekend of my 13th birthday. I also have 2 brothers in law and 1 sister in law and 2 nieces

I love to scrapbook as you all know, very hard to find the time to do it and i am slow at it, takes me on average 3 hours a page, but i do get alot in interruptions. i can scrap faster if i don't have to choose paper but i usually do.

I also love to read. just about anything really, my mom got me hooked on those romance novels though when i was a teenager and i like that i can finish them in a hour or 2 or 3, just something quick to take my mind off things. If i think of anything else i will post again later. we are going to the lake today

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy