View Single Post
June 30th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
thank you answering the questions now so i don't forget tomorrow

I love romance novels too. Who do you like to read specifically?? not sure really, I usually just read what my mom sends me, there are some really old ones from the 80's and 90's some harlequin, and blaze ones all of them really. I love the period ones like in Scotland with the warriors and such, probably because I am Scottish, but I like the ones set back in time

You have 3 boys with 7 names total. i'd like to know the names (if you don't them advertised, maybe the names out of order??) sure no problem, my oldest is Ryland Anthony George Walter
my 2nd is Tristan William Murray and my baby is Holden Richard James. Anthony is just because we liked it, George is after my grandfather that passed away when I was 17, and Walter is after my uncle who is more like a grandfather, my mom suggested it after I had Ryland and I liked it. My uncle Wally was so pleased though so I don't regret it at all. Tristan's middle names are the same as his grandfathers middle names and Holden's middle names area after DH Richard and my brothers middle name

I'd like to hear the story of the child with 3 middle names if you don't mind... I'm so with you on not suggesting names to a new mom, except I changed hers legally rather than added it in. answered above

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy