View Single Post
July 1st, 2010, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
So I definitely am going to try to post in this once a day! I will keep up with my journal I will I will! So I am going on vacation starting 2pm EST Tomorrow! I am SOOO excited! We will be gone from July 2nd - July 11th. This is going to be a welcomed vacation.

I will be leaving tomorrow and driving 7 hours to Hartford CT with my DH and staying the night. Apparently Hartford is not the best area but oh well you can't beat $35 for a 4 star hotel! Woo! We will then leave early in the morning and drive to Kennebunkport Maine which is about 3 hours North. We will stay here a few days and do the shops, and whale watching, kayak and generally do all this fun stuff in this preppy little town. This is where the Bush's stay so maybe I will see them!

Then we are going to head to Portland and do a tour of the Algash Brewery. Also there is another amazing beer place my DH wants to see. I guess it's not so so bad I am not pg this month Then we will head to Lovell for a night and stay at a B&B. Never heard of Lovell? Neither have I however we are going strictly for this

Ebenezer's Pub

Read the first few paragraphs and you will know why

Then we will head to Bar Harbor Maine and at some point take a ferry over to Nova Scotia. There I will hopefully meet up with Kelly!! Woo!

At some point Saturday we will drive back to Hartford stay the night and drive home Sunday.

Sorry this is so long but I am so excited!!