View Single Post
July 5th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
Hey ladies! Tamara and I thought it would be fun (and productive!) to get a head start on some of our Christmas crafting and host a Christmas in July swap! For this swap we'll either do gift tags or cards - you guys can decide. We can do the other closer to Christmas if you wish.

How it works is (using tags as examples) everyone will make 1 tag per person signed up - if only a few people sign up we can do 2 tags. So if 8 people sign up, then you make 8 tags (or cards). You'll then mail all 8 tags along with a self addressed evelope and 3 stamps to me. Once I have all the tags (or cards) I'll divide them up into the self addressed envelopes and send them back along with any excess postage and then we all have a nice set of christmas tags (or cards!) to attach to gifts, put on your pages, whatever. If we decided to do cards for this first swap then it will require bigger envelopes and a bit more postage (maybe just send two dollars or so, and I'd send back the change) tags can be done in a standard envelope and 3 unaffixed stamps (so I can return any extra). International members will need to send an extra stamp or so.

I'll leave the sign up open through this week and the deadline for mailing out your items will be July 26th giving you 3 weeks from today, but if you want to send them sooner so be it. Hopefully then I can get everything sent back out by the end of July.

So if you're interested sign up here and post what you'd want to make!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart