Topic: July chat!
View Single Post
July 6th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Our town celebrated their 125th anniversary the weekend of the 2nd-4th. We did most of our celebrating on the 3rd. Started with city wide garage sales that morning (I bought Kendra a bike with training wheels for $10.00), Turtle races right before lunch (where someone ran off with Kendra's turtle after the race), lunch with DH's family, museum exhibit about the town at the library after dinner, home to rest up and then fireworks that night. They kept stopping the fireworks as there was a storm moving in that had some pretty fierce winds in front of it. Both kids were pretty whiny and fussy about 1/2 way through the fireworks and both fell asleep on the way home.

I have been trying to catch back up on all the house work as I got pretty behind before Joshua was born and haven't had much time or energy to do much until recently. I haven't gotten much done today unfortunately as Joshua has been pretty fussy and wants to be held all the time. I would really like it if he would take a nap (that was more than 10 minutes long and without me holding him)! I have managed to get 12 thank you cards done and have posted a picture in the July pages thread.

Well, Joshua is calling. Gotta go.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!