View Single Post
July 9th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Celena - Wow! Congrats on the new job! Sounds very exciting. And cant hurt to have some extra hours to save up for that sticky bean your going to get this cycle right?!?

Nicole - Im sorry you have been feeling crabby. For all we go through I think a little crabbiness we are entitled too! Hope you get to feeling better soon thou.

Lindsey - How are you doing hun? I know you have been having a rough go of things. I hope things looks up for you soon and DH gets all on board to TTC again!

Kelly - Im glad you checked in with us. Hopefully we can all join you soon and then we can all join the DDC together!

AFM - Im on CD 13. I started using OPK's on CD 11 and so far nadda. However on CD 12 when I was checking CP there was some dark blood mixed in with CM so Im not sure what that was all about. DH is all on board with preseed, fertility monitor and anything that gets us closer to a BFP! So I will be ordering the preseed today. Fertility monitor Im looking into but know I cant really start it til CD 1 so not in a big rush for it. I havent been O'ing til around CD 20 even on the clomid so I have a ways to go if thats the case again this month.