View Single Post
July 12th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls!

I have been in and out of TTCAL for the past 15 months or so, but I want to get more active in here again because its nice to be somewhere where you feel comfortable and feel like everyone understands what youve been through. I'll sum up our situation for everyone...Also posted this in the July roll call, I just didnt want to randomly pop in this thread without an intro...

Im Ashley (23, 24 in two days!) and DH is Jason (25) we have been TTC our first for 20 months and have had 4 early losses. Still havent been given a clear cut "THIS is the reason for your losses" it has been found that I have a heterzygeous MTHFR mutation and DH has poor morph. I also just found out last week that I have a blocked/twisted right tube so our chances of getting pregnant are now slimmer than what was originally thought by my old (HORRIBLE) RE. We are doing our second IUI/Clomid cycle this month and doing a few more IUI's (probably with injects) then moving to IVF which is what my RE wants us to do right now, but I want to at least try a couple more IUI's.

Where are you in your cycle? Today or tomorrow will be CD1...im spotting today and just waiting for the witch to stop taking her sweet time, I want to move on!

What are you doing, using this cycle? Clomid CD5-9, OPK's, go to get an ultrasound when I get a + OPK and determine if there are follies on the left side. If no good follies on the left side then we do nothing this cycle. If we got some good ones on the left side (right tube blocked) then we'll go ahead with the IUI. If not we have to cancel and wait till next cycle and hope for some left sided follies. And of course the usual baby aspirin, geritol, and Folgard, and Preseed. I'll also be taking Robitussin because im afraid of not getting any ewcm because of the Clomid.

Anything new, anything you're not doing this cycle? Clomid is the new thing this cycle. Weve done an IUI before but not with Clomid. But I did Soy last cycle which is pretty much the same thing as Clomid, just in natural form and got a BFN.

How are you feeling emotionally? Im feeling that were on the road to IVF and nothing else is going to work.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

Last edited by ♥Ashley♥; July 12th, 2010 at 01:50 PM.