View Single Post
July 12th, 2010, 09:54 PM
For the last year I have had my period on the 5th no later than the 6th. It is now 7 days past that and it still has not come the first test I took was in the middle of the day on day 2 past when I should of started and was in vaild so we went back for another it said it was negative. On day 5 past when I should of started I took another first thing in the morning and it was a test that has a plus sign for postive and a minus sign for negative but when I took this one it came up with a line below where the horizontal line is first and then a second line where the horizontal line is and then the first line faded completely away and the regualar line faded to a light line but stayed. I am not sure what to think about that. Today I took another test because it still has not came I took the test in the middle of the day and it was negative as well but what I am woundering is could I still be pregnant and should I take a test in the morning with the first pee. Has any one else had anything similar and still been pregnant.