Topic: worried!
View Single Post
June 17th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
Quote:
my nerves are pretty much shot. besides the fact that i have been nervous even ttc, now that im pregnant its 100 times worse..and to top it off..my hcg #'s at 20 or 21dpo was 501 and girls on my ddc got anywhere from 1200 to like 8000 or something. i am FREAKED! i know its the 2nd number that counts and all that, but how does it look to already start out lower? im so scared..i wish i didnt even tell dh i was pregnant and now my mom knows and all of you..this sucks, big time! [/b]

what i found...* At 20 DPO, the average HCG level is 522 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 135-1690 mIU/ml.
* At 21 DPO, the average HCG level is 1061 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 324-4130 mIU/ml.

im pretty sure i was 21dpo when they took it, and it was HALF of 1061 but atleast alittle higher than the low =/

now im not sure when i exactly ovulated..i know i had cramping and a pos opk on may 23rd but i dont know if that means i O'd that day or the next if it was the next day than it would of put me at 20dpo when i had the hcg taken and im right around the average, even alittle lower than that though maybe i implantated later than the "average" or something, because doesnt hcg start to rise after implantation? i dont know, im grasping for straws here or something, im just scared