View Single Post
July 17th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieJ View Post
In March 2009 I had DS1 who was two and a half, and I had just had my first failed IVF cycle. I had a very vivid dream one night of holding three newborn boys in my arms and saying to myself "what on earth would I do with three boys?". In April 2009, I got an out of the blue phone call asking if we wanted to adopt twin newborn boys in the NICU---and I had my three boys
Your babies are out there, and they will find their way into your arms. Expect miracles
Thank you for your post Marie! I'm glad to know I'm not crazy for having the experience I did/

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."