View Single Post
July 19th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD17 of my Soy + Geritol + EPO cycle...no signs of ovulation really, but I have been pretty stressed out with Brylie so I wonder if that's not holding things up. I have had very small amounts of ewcm, but nothing I even really chart because it's just like once a day. I wonder if the soy messed me up or something! I took the Soy CD5-9, so who knows. It's not a huge deal if I don't get preggo this cycle, it will just mean we go back to the RE in September I guess, which I am totally fine with.

I would really prefer a late summer baby (July-Sept/early Oct) vs a spring baby, so we'll see what God has in store for us

Not really TTC related, but last night Sam and I were talking and I said that I wouldn't sign the consent form to get a son circumcised. He simply smiled and said "okay, that's fine" and I said "Youre not mad??" and he goes "Nah, its not my body anyway, if he wants a circ he can get it when he's 18" ummm who are you and what have you done with my husband! So while I would still pick a girl, I am not terrified of having a boy anymore!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth