View Single Post
July 21st, 2010, 09:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, as most of you know I have vaginal prolaspe. Well, now it's looking like I have rectocele, which is the rectum bulging out. So embarrasing!

Anyways, I asked the doc if I could go to the gym, and he said it would hurt, but would not do any more damage to what is going on down there. So off to the gym I went. Keep in mind that I haven't been to the gym since September, when I found out I was pregnant. I wasn't able to work out while pregnant since I was high risk.

Well, after about five minutes on the eliptical, I about died! But I pushed myself and then did some ab work. When I got home, I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding so bad! It wasn't my period since I had that two weeks ago.

Anywho - I had a doc appt today and I mentioned this. He said that is normal. So I asked him to go ahead and schedule a surgery for me, I am tired of putting this off. He said he wanted to wait a little while more since I am still freshly post partum. Luke is NINE weeks old now....this isn't getting better!

But..looks like the surgery is going to keep me out of work for at least 2 weeks, then I can't work out AGAIN for another six weeks! I am sooooo frustrated and so over this!

I am doing great about eating healthy, but I without excercising, I am never going to get this weight off!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Last edited by erinpb; July 21st, 2010 at 09:11 PM.