View Single Post
July 21st, 2010, 09:23 PM
Trisha
First I met with the dietician nurse, she gave me and showed me how to use the finger pricker. I still jump every time but it is NOTHING. I was dreading that needle SO bad LOL
It does freak the crap out of me that I am now at risk for regular diabetes More incentive to diet and get in shape after Layla is born.
Then I met with the dietician, she didn't really give me any information I didn't know. She said to stick pretty much with my regular eating habits and we'll see next week. Of course I;m not, I am eating healthier. No treats for me. I have to test 6 times right now, fasting and after breakfast and before and after lunch and dinner. She said that was to get a good idea if I would need insulin.
The numbers here are different though. I have to be under 7.8 for meals. From what I can find online 7.8 is the same as 140. My fasting has to be 5.3, 5.5 is 99. My fasting seems to have to be lower then most ladies on here but my meals seem like they can be higher.